Send via SMS

I came, I saw, I cheesed

March 03, 2006

But you need to improve your PS

The other day, albert made a promise.

Let's see if he will fulfill it.




Which i then opened.



He wanted to remain "mysterious" so i fain did as he requested and pixelated his handsome face. But i think it is such a waste cuz honestly albert, you have never looked this good before, not even now, LOL. Hey come on who looks better in the IC than in real person right? You should feel special.

(In case you change your mind and want to de-mystify yourself facially, i would be more than happy to do so. =D )


But one thing hor.




Ok la since you actually bothered to "make your own action", i grant you the honor to buy me another lunch. =D

And read my title. =D

0 people cheesed:

Post a Comment

<< Home