Send via SMS

I came, I saw, I cheesed

April 13, 2006

10 Sins of MSNing

MSNing is no different from verbal communication except that you move your fingers instead of your mouth.

I’m a self-professed MSN addict so please. Have some MSN etiquette too. If not I’ll just go siao and become a silent bunny.

Or worse. Now you know the truth behind why you see me offline forever.

So please please please. Avoid as many MSN sins (explained below) as you can. Build some good karma so that after you kaput, maybe, you will meet a red-head bunny and screw non-stop in heaven. Just maybe.


1.Excessive emoticons and winks

I know you are being extra emo during PMS and I can empathize, just don’t over do it ok? Winks are fine too but when you keep winking hor people will think your eyes are spastic and it is so infectious it makes my MSN windows retarded.

See if you keep winking, like this:





You might end up like this:





For the rest of your life!!

Scary anot!




2.Constant Nudging



Don’t you just hate it when you’re in the middle of typing something and someone decides to harass you by nudging then you find the last half of your sentence typed in the wrong window?

Just because you haven’t had sex in two days doesn’t give you the rights to molest me by nudging me nonstop until my MSN hangs and commits suicide. You pathetic orgasm-deprived morons.

Chances are they are the habitual spastic winkers too. Go away and get some wanking. Wink wank wunk.



3. The ZZZZ

Haizzz I noezz u r very the sienzzzz when u typez 10 linezzz and I onlyz replyzz a “yezzz”, until u r fallingz ZZZZ. Butz addingz ZZZ afterz everyz wordz likez dizzz izzz juzzzz bloodizz annoyinzzzzz. Sighzzzzz.




4. CAPs

YOU DON’T TYPE IN ALL CAPS WHEN YOU ARE NOT ANGRY. I'M TYPING LIKE THIS NOW BECAUSE I AM ANGRY. AND WHEN I TYPE LIKE THIS YOU KNOW IT IS TIME TO SHUT UP.




5. Font & background


I know you might be having a fancy gothic black background with Manson sticking his tongue out for your chat window. But keep in mind that most of us just like to be plain kosong. So if you type in such very snow white font you ask me how to read leh? Your sentences are so important i have to highlight every one of them izzzzit?




6. Typing one word one line

i


am


just


too


tired


of


scrolling


up


and


up


and


up


so


why


don’t


i


just


block


you


thank


you.



7. Alphemo

Alright. I tahan your wink. Fine. I swallow your emos. Fine. I decode all your fancy font. Fine. I decap all your CAPS and de-Z all your ZZZs. Fine. I can even ignore your nudge. FIIIIIIIINE!

But the very very very one thing I absolutely cannot tahan is the alphabetical emos. Let’s call it the alphemo.

Just don’t anyway anyhow anywee anycheese save any and every alphabet/numeric emo for collection ok. I don’t even need 26 to get a full blast headache.




One sentence i already feel like punching my bunny softie in the tummy til it gets punch-drunk.


What's worse!!




You tell me what does that sentence mean. So cryptic!!

In order to decrypt, you have to



1. Click the emo.



2. Right click



3. Click "add"



To freaking see the actual code.

(Or is there a shorter cut? Pls pls pls lemmi know if there is. Cuz i always learn the hard way.)


So fun and interesting right?!?

Maybe.


MAYBE NOT!!!






TELL ME HOW LONG DO YOU NEED TO FINISH DECODING????????////slashslashslash

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE CONVERSATIONS SIMPLER?


I'm outta here.

*breathes deeply*
*bends into a yoga bunny*
*ommmmhh*



Oh yea.

Only 7 sins? Where are the 8th, 9th and 10th sins right?

Ok ok.


8. I'm lazy to explain d so click here


9. I'm lazy to explain d so click here


10. I'm lazy to explain d so click here



P/S
Those of you who can't view my blog properly pls lemmi know alright. It has problem loading in almost all browsers but IE. Sigh. Who can volunteer to fix it?


*bunny sobs*

29 people cheesed:

  • At 4/13/2006 11:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are so mean to Prettyboy Malaysia, I think he is an instant classic in the MSN world..wuakakakaka.

    yours,
    MSN freak from Hell

     
  • At 4/13/2006 11:55:00 AM, Blogger simon said…

    lol
    why do you have to see what the 'not' stands for?
    it's ok la, the alphemo
    a bit fun decoding sometimes
    these ppl don't talk about complicated things most of the time

     
  • At 4/13/2006 12:27:00 PM, Blogger albert said…

    HAHAHAHA jUsT wHen yOu t0t d1z cOulD bE aNnoYinG aS iT gEtZZZ, kiDz iNvEnT Alphemo!

    There's an option to turn off emos I think.

    Ah, that reminds me. But I thought you might be moving so I got lazy. :P

     
  • At 4/13/2006 02:16:00 PM, Blogger cheesie said…

    MSN freak from hell:muahaha. join the club!

    keith:without them you wont read this interesting post. hahaha.

    aislin: Thanx for cheesing my blog! =)

    Albert:keJu siA haS aLReaDy meNtiOneD aBouT tHiS kInD oF tYPinG sO i'm nOt gOnNa rePeAt it...

    Eh, how to turn off my emoness? LOL.

     
  • At 4/13/2006 02:17:00 PM, Blogger ch3ryl_ng said…

    Yeah... I'm quite annoyed with those who use emo and alphemo excessively...anyway if u wanna decrypt the alphemo u can just drag the alphemo n drop in ur own typing box ^_^

     
  • At 4/13/2006 02:21:00 PM, Blogger cheesie said…

    Cheryl:omC!! i jUzz tRieD iT anD itz wOrkZz!! tHanxzz foRzz dA tiPzZz!! =D

     
  • At 4/13/2006 02:24:00 PM, Blogger ch3ryl_ng said…

    hahaha... good... ^_< saved u all the trouble of right clicking n adding it

     
  • At 4/13/2006 03:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm.. There is an easier way, by just clicking on the emoticon, and dragging it into the place you type. =) But it's still annoying. Esp when you have to wait for it to finish loading so you can read the whole msg.

     
  • At 4/13/2006 05:52:00 PM, Blogger Silhouette said…

    I don't really hate the alphemos. Hm,sometimes it does give you the word they want to type but sometimes its just some weird emotion or whatnot and sometimes they just cant be bothered to change the shortcut for the alphemo and bloody type it in anyway and I get all squinty eyed.

     
  • At 4/13/2006 05:56:00 PM, Blogger albert said…

    When in a chat window, click Tools - Show Emoticons.

    Thank dog that it remembers the setting per user, I think.

    That reminds me, I never did get to see those emos that never loaded. You must show me!

     
  • At 4/13/2006 08:12:00 PM, Blogger xniquet said…

    Ermm...you mean the Prettyboy Malaysia Pathethic RTM Pelakon Club?

    From Hell

     
  • At 4/13/2006 10:37:00 PM, Blogger Long Bean said…

    haha... first time visitor here... and i totally agree with your post!!! i really cannot tahan people who type like that. i always scold my friends who do. haha..

     
  • At 4/14/2006 02:44:00 AM, Blogger Winz said…

    Cheesie, I so totally, 100% agree with the alphemo and nudges..!!!!

    It's at its peak when you're frustrated with everything and all those irritating things start hopping around your screen, and when your screen starts shaking like an earthquake. *Arghhh*

    Thank my lucky stars that you can turn the Nudges option off. *Phew*

     
  • At 4/14/2006 08:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm.. just to add a few to your list:

    11th. People that chz every freakin' line
    12th. People that have problems distincting themself from a human being and an animal (e.g. bunnies)

    Yours sincerely and always at service,

    Dutch Cheeser

     
  • At 4/14/2006 10:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG I HATE ALPHEMO! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

    well I hate CAPS too....

     
  • At 4/14/2006 11:44:00 AM, Blogger cheesie said…

    Selfairy: I wish i knew you earlier. Save me all eyesore =)

    Albert: Alright if i get too emo next time you can click my tools and switch it off.

    darrenzzzz: i'll send you an emo code and have some fun decrypting my MSN! =D

    X: Whoa, eerie name, i like!! We're of the same origin!

    winz: yea i used a patch tool to customize my MSN. so far it works good. =)

    Joeri: Your service is always appreciated. BTW i reckon you need a hyperopia check-up. =)

    ronlim: thanx for cheesing by. =)

     
  • At 4/14/2006 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said…

    I've experienced the same problems with u too..but from what i observed if u updated using IE...can view in IE nicely...but other browseres like mozilla cannot

    and if u update using mozilla IE users cant view ur blog properly also...weird...

    if u solution, do let me know please!

     
  • At 4/14/2006 01:14:00 PM, Blogger lenz said…

    i seldom use the emo (except smiley faces) but im used to them d.... :P

    it's the users miss-use them as they r only emo but not to exist at the middle of words....

    anyway, im not able to send u any emo (altho only smiley faces)... :P

     
  • At 4/14/2006 01:44:00 PM, Blogger xniquet said…

    Eh? You're also from Hell?

     
  • At 4/14/2006 03:03:00 PM, Blogger Elaine Chow said…

    haha, I totally understand.

    Hey, how come I've never seen you on campus (but I've seen your friends whose pictures are in the instant noodle post)?

     
  • At 4/14/2006 04:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Try using another web browser, i woulld recommend you to dload Mozila Firefox though.. ^_^

    Do a MSN spring clean if you can, as if blocking wont stop them from haunting you.

    Anyway there's this new 'who blocked you' program.. Allows users to check who has blocked them in their msn lists.

    Instead of haunting alphemo bastardize english *correction* engrand msgs, you might get e-mails like:
    "Why is you blocks me?? =( Am I did anything wrongs to hurt ur heart? ='( Why??????? T__T If you dont want chatting then tell me ma den i wont want disturbs you. I so hurt you did like this with me.."

    it's sickening yet amusing

     
  • At 4/14/2006 05:09:00 PM, Blogger Suryanata said…

    Geez, thank goodness i am neither of any of those. And even more so i thank cheesie isnt those on msn.

    But i find it so right that those alpha emos are ridiculous. My sister is catching the craze and i tell you... the horror, the utter horror.

    what i dont get is that how can they have a good conversation with those shit in there?

    but still, i cant belive the level of vainess prettyboy have... well not as bad as amesia boy. If he is a girl, then id love to try :P

     
  • At 4/14/2006 05:39:00 PM, Blogger albert said…

    cheesie: Yes, I'll click your tools. Hmmm. I remember your ahahaha with the broken falling teeth. Otherwise, no other emos.

    lix: Sounds interesting. Now, if only I had people on my block list to begin with!

     
  • At 4/14/2006 06:00:00 PM, Blogger cheesie said…

    lix: that block-checker thing is a FREAKING VIRUS OKAY!!!!
    Haven't you known?!?!


    i was just about to blog about it before you commented. -__-lll

     
  • At 4/14/2006 10:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cheesie: o.0 really? I've never touched that program before though (what's it called btw?), but it was the new supernova on MSN.

    Albert: Lol! Normally, I'd park my nick on their list; leave a 'brb or away' sign and never come back. I'm not surprised if they'd slapped a saman (block) on my screen for being a bore =)

     
  • At 4/15/2006 01:18:00 PM, Blogger ~*blurcase*~ said…

    "Funny you are..."
    Wait till some StarWars freak who is also a Yodalinguist shows up saying something stupid...

    (not to mention JarJarbinks)

     
  • At 4/19/2006 04:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just letting you know, your blog publishes fine in IE and Opera.

    In Firefox, it got patches where the background and layout is all messed up.

     
  • At 4/19/2006 10:42:00 AM, Blogger cheesie said…

    JD: Thanx alot for your feed back. =)

     
  • At 4/21/2006 11:30:00 AM, Blogger Tiger said…

    wow, this is a classic haha... very interesting post. These ppl are just asking to be blocked haha. I totally agree with the overuse of emoicons. Just wanted to say I like this post :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home