Send via SMS

I came, I saw, I cheesed

April 02, 2006

MoSze Pressie

I went allllll the way to college because Mozzie said if i don't she will kill me in her dream.

I really didn't feel like going because

1. I really don't want to travel 90km just to take attendance and
2. It was raining godzillas and king kongs and
3. I'm just plain lazy. I admit.


Anycheese. Seemed like she would really kill me if i didn't go. So i went.




Seems like she has a lil SUPRISE for me!!!

=D





It's my early birthday pressie from her and Sze Kerng!!!

So i call it a MoSze pressie!




























Thank you MoSze, you guys are so sweet! (Though i prefer salty)


*muah muah muah*

6 people cheesed:

  • At 4/02/2006 03:22:00 PM, Blogger simon said…

    kill in dreams?
    she has more in common with freddie krueger than i thought..

     
  • At 4/02/2006 11:39:00 PM, Blogger albert said…

    Shouldn't she come and kill you in your dream?

    Come to think of it, your header picture does kinda make me want to go to bed. ;)

     
  • At 4/03/2006 07:47:00 AM, Blogger L1 said…

    cheesus crusts!!! mozzie really does stalk you :oO

    ahaha.. anyway hope you're enjoying your cheeseday presents from mozzie.. dun eat all at one go ah ;o)

    btw i heard got hayley visiting seremban ;o)

     
  • At 4/03/2006 11:08:00 AM, Blogger geovanni said…

    Happy belated birthday!

     
  • At 4/04/2006 09:22:00 AM, Blogger cheesie said…

    Porkie: I think Hayley's got a flight delay. hehe.

    Geovanni: Thank you! *mwah*

     
  • At 4/04/2006 03:20:00 PM, Blogger L1 said…

    Cheesie: really? aii.. i told her not to fly anything but Keju Airways but she still went and chose Quantas -_-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home