Send via SMS

I came, I saw, I cheesed

April 10, 2006

Mutated Bunny

After committing Bunni-O-cide, i ate the bunny.



I'm not kidding.




I. ate. the. bunny.


It was chopped, minced, pressed and cooked into confit. The meat and bones and marrows were double-boiled into this concentrated cup of bunny essence.

Whoa i tell you. The feta cheese in the essence tasted damn good.

Wanna see the proof?




I even have the recipe for it. This is the short description.




I felt so beastly.

The dysfunctional, crippled bunny mutated into a fluorescent werebit. Sorta like Hutch. No, more like Wallace the Werebit.


Wait. It is not even a Werebit. It's more bizarre than that.


Look.


Bunny ears are mutating into long antlers.




Sharp claws are emerging from the soft paws.





I shall call the mutant aBist. Its nature is similar to that of a hybrid of bitch+beast.

Hence the Bist.









Beware! The curse of the Bist is befalling!!!

8 people cheesed:

  • At 4/10/2006 05:41:00 PM, Blogger Suryanata said…

    you probably just scared off 1/2 of the regular readers to your site :P is that PSed tho? XD

     
  • At 4/10/2006 06:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amazingly radioactively cool! Heh!

     
  • At 4/10/2006 06:57:00 PM, Blogger cheesie said…

    Thanx Emily and Suryanata, doesn't matter, it attracts the same amount of horror buffs. Gives them some hare-raising thrill. =D

     
  • At 4/10/2006 09:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    looks like a digimon transformation...haha...but creative nonetheless...=)

     
  • At 4/11/2006 01:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The photo shoot should be named:- I know who ate my cheese... and this is what happened

     
  • At 4/11/2006 08:30:00 AM, Blogger lenz said…

    if it's not my eyes getting blur at the early morning,is that "misai" on ur face at the last pic?... :P

    have been heard beauty always has "misai",but it just "look-not-so-nice" for this pic...keke :P

     
  • At 4/11/2006 03:05:00 PM, Blogger cheesie said…

    lenz
    Oh nOoOoOo

    0_o

    I'm turning into a hairy hare!!

    helPpppp!

     
  • At 4/11/2006 05:14:00 PM, Blogger lenz said…

    since u noe PS, y dun u turn ur misai into green so it looks synchronize....

    so called the perfect
    -Greenish Hairy Hare-
    (The Bist??)

    wuakaka....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home