Send via SMS

I came, I saw, I cheesed

May 26, 2006

America is siao

Pun of the day:
Katherine McFailed -__-





I know Taylor won. Shut up. I dun like to put this face. -__-.


To me, Astro is a completely redundant and unnecessary luxury I need for entertainment, when there’re so many cheesorons out there on MSN.

However, I do at times, regret not having subscribed to it. One of the examples being on American Idol Finals.

The live broadcast on Astro was at 8am on channel 70 but I only got to watch it on 8tv at 10.30pm. During these 14 hours, it was almost impossible not to be exposed to the result, unless you are Jack Shephard from LOST.

I for one, hate hate hate spoilers. Therefore i decided to sever myself from all forms of media. I switched off the radio, banned myself from going online for half a day and made my mom to pre-read all my sms’es. Nah, just kidding. I even prepared for the worst—I made sure all my friends won’t put lines like “Yay! Taylor rules” or “%$#*@, Kate should have won! &%@#$” in their MSN nicks, just in case I failed to resist the urge to go on MSN.

HOWEVER.

Spoilers always come when you least expect them.

I was having lunch in this quiet restaurant (so that my PC was out of sight and out of reach), when two ladies sitting ten feet away started kepoh’ing out loud.


“Did you watch American Idol just now?”
“Yea!”
“Who won?”
“The grey hair guy.”



-_-



Fucckaccino.

Tell me I should have covered my ears the moment they started talking.
No. I should have just eaten cup noodle at home.


AMERICA IS INSANE!



Seriously, I don’t really care if Taylor or Kat won, because all my favorites got voted out. I'm sure Katherine sang like a cat in the rain during her final song, but if i were to pick one winner, Taylor would be so out of my list.


Chris and Elliott are my favorites. After Chris got kicked out, I laid all hopes on Elliott, but America disappointed me. Sobz. I wanted Elliott to win.





Elliott Elliott Elliott Elliott Elliott !!!

T_T

24 people cheesed:

  • At 5/26/2006 02:02:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I watched it on 8tv too..but only the beginning.
    Enjoyed the Best Male/Female Vocal part.. =)

     
  • At 5/26/2006 02:04:00 AM, Blogger albert said…

    MAAAAN you can tell, in that last picture, that Ryan Seacrest is going "now now Elliott, everything will be alright. Come by my room and we'll drink our sorrows away. ;)"

     
  • At 5/26/2006 02:54:00 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    i love chris the most..
    but taylor is a more deserving winner than catherine..

     
  • At 5/26/2006 04:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *chants* Taylor Taylor Taylor!

    Underdog wins!

    He's quirky, he's different, he's charismatic, he's epileptic on stage!

    woo hoo...

    *saunters off chanting* Taylor Taylor Taylor...

     
  • At 5/26/2006 04:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    damn! i live in the states, but dont even watch it.. haha.. who actually cares!? just another idol. there will be another next year. =)

     
  • At 5/26/2006 07:31:00 AM, Blogger n305er said…

    Well, they are the people who voted for Bush in the first place... -_-

     
  • At 5/26/2006 08:31:00 AM, Blogger Nie said…

    taylor's the ugliest american idol yet.
    look at him la.
    grey hair fat double chin..

    tsk tsk. america no taste.

    p/s : cheesie, i liked eliott too :P

     
  • At 5/26/2006 08:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    America is stupid.Chris rocks!!!!XD

     
  • At 5/26/2006 08:57:00 AM, Blogger cheesecakeerian said…

    Elliot should have won!!!! =(

     
  • At 5/26/2006 11:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chrissss.

    Love him.

    Damn, those phrases have been typed repeatedly.

    stupid maxis alright. hahaha...

    turned down a Nokia ad, coz was bad timing. hehehe... wasn't even with an agency, just someone said go for casting call, stupid me goes.

    Too free I tell ya.

    Which agency r u signed with? i'm still trying to figure which one to go for... *scratches head in confusion

     
  • At 5/26/2006 01:06:00 PM, Blogger Kampungkai said…

    Being Chris myself, of course i will support Chris. But it was devastating to see Chris out, bodoh america! bodoh maximus! Taylor must be a great grandfather with that white hair :P hmph!

     
  • At 5/26/2006 05:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Meh.. that Kat thinks too highly of herself and she's not even anything yet -_-

     
  • At 5/26/2006 06:18:00 PM, Blogger cheesie said…

    ronlim: Underdogs vote for underdogs. Thats why last year Scott was able to go so far. This year even siaoer. -__-

    n305er & Err: Exactly. I'm very surprised that the voters were actually so obedient. I think they love Simon Cowell. If not they'll go against whatever he says and vote for the person he criticized. They actually listened to him!!!

    Astro: I give you Jack Shephard's number.

    babybluey: Yay! 5!! :D

    Cheesecakeerian: I actually cried when i saw his video clip back in his hometown. I thought he could have proceeded to final with the amount of supporters he has. Damn that 0.2% dumb people who didn't vote for him :(

    azure_sky: Hello! I'm not attached to any agency. Doing freelance like you. :)

    porkie: I think she's over confident and i particularly don't like the way she snubs the judges' criticism.

     
  • At 5/26/2006 07:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    freelance, ey?

    LoL.

    That's the most creative manner it's been put in yet!

    haha.

    Freelance, as you call has been a tough la. Depends solely on word of mouth for me.

    -_-

     
  • At 5/26/2006 07:42:00 PM, Blogger pyro7 said…

    my top pick was chris, followed by ace, elliot, kelly, kat, bucky n lastly, taylor. wtf? 1 by 1 my top 6 picks went out n finally no. 7 won.

     
  • At 5/26/2006 09:54:00 PM, Blogger Ãngelu§ said…

    Funny that, I blogged about the same thing yesterday as well. But I didn't announce the winner's name, lest someone accuse me instead of being a spoiler :D

     
  • At 5/26/2006 10:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i was supporting elliot too! am so bummed out that taylor won...he's so not 'right'. i was chanting taylor sux, taylor sux all through out the end of the show.

    taylor sux. grrr...

     
  • At 5/26/2006 11:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i cud have won with my soulful rendition of Doraemon...

     
  • At 5/27/2006 01:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmmm....

    how to keep news away from us?

    go red box for 5 hours,then continue at neway for another 5 hours...then should be time for the delay live of American Idol...

    LOL!

     
  • At 5/27/2006 02:09:00 AM, Blogger endroo G said…

    someone mentioned Neway??? oh my god.

    Heard from a friend about his friends who went to Times Square Neway karaoke. Something bizzare happened.

    Ah, well, according to him there were 8 of his friends who went to sing K and got a big room. And.. when they wanna chow, they got a bill charging them for 9 people. So they argued with the cashier/captain etc and they showed them CCTV recording. Indeed they counted 9 people but who the fook is the other ONE ????

    As they watched the CCTV record, one of the 3 persons (the middle fellah of the 3) sitting in the middle (facing the TV) went to toilet/went away from the seat to answer phone etc... and the right side fellah sit over the away person's place and looked at the left side fellah who was singing. This fellah just stare directly at the singing fellah and the face is just inches away from the singing fellah's face.

    Then all the 8 people was shocked and dumfounded but they keep on argued there's only 8 PEOPLE !

    So the captain gave them some 100 bucks vouchers to keep their mouth shut.

    This is a creepy story.

    Who is that fellah who stared at the singing fellah?

     
  • At 5/27/2006 10:45:00 AM, Blogger cheesie said…

    endroo g: apparently the RM100 didn't work. :P

     
  • At 5/27/2006 01:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey...

    as far as i concern....it's lowyat's red box...not TS's neway...

    do some research before showing off....LOL!

     
  • At 5/27/2006 05:37:00 PM, Blogger endroo G said…

    cheesie: its not cash... they gave a few 100-bucks worth of Neway vouchers which you can only use in Neway itself. I don't know if this story is spread by industry rivals such as Redbox' clan or whoever.

    enrico: you're saying me show off? I don't mean to offend anyone here ler. Just trying to tell some Neway jokes/craps/hot news. Research? What you want me to research? Get a heat sensor device and visit Neway? You gotta leave that to the professionals like Ghostbusters. LOL.

     
  • At 5/31/2006 04:12:00 PM, Blogger Hafiz said…

    Katherine McFailed?

    wahaha I just love your puns. They're damn punny. =]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home