Send via SMS

I came, I saw, I cheesed

May 20, 2006

Bunni-O-cide Season 2

Pun of the day:
Two books that make the entire bunny kingdom hare-wired.



Warning--18SG


(Violence against juvenile bunnies. To report, please contact the WTF WWF hotline on 01483 426333.)


.
.
.
.
.
.

Peacock gave me this book which he has absolutely no use of.
But to me it could be the ultimate bunny bible.

If only he gave it to me 2 months ago when I was contemplating
bunni-O-cide.





Too bad I can’t exactly apply anything from the book, because it’s only meant for normal-function sane bunnies. I know, I know. I’m a mutated bunny now, aka the Bist. Plus, I’m no longer suicidal.

Imagine if I received the book two months ago.



"Knife away your life"


I may not be as creative as the author Andy Riley, but sometimes the simplest way might be the best way.




"Relax with Anthrax"


You may want to read the instructions properly in order to bite the dust correctly.



Heck. The book came so untimely.


However, two minutes later, Peacock gave me another book.



The Return of the Bunny Suicide:
How to Advocate Bunni O’ cide.


=DDD



"Chopper for the hopper"



Since I can’t kill myself now, I think it would be good if i could help those who wish to be killed.




"Cracks and cheese"


I read it everyday, everywhere, follow instructions and doing all kinds of experiments just to save kill save (i think?!) bunnykind. And I do free consultation too!! Am I a saint or what?

Apart from plan one, two and three, there are so many other ways to keep up with your Happy Tree Friends trend.

















Finally...

You know, a sifu will only achieve a great sense of fulfillment when she finally sees her apprentices getting the gist of what she teaches AND practicing them at the same time.








Yayness! Now my annoying little bunnycousin is suichildal!




I feel so gratified now.

=)

16 people cheesed:

  • At 5/20/2006 11:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Another great post, ranks up there with past grated cheeses!! Nice touch with the puns too.. ehehe..

    I see the return of that cheeky cousin of yours.. long time din see him in one of your pics..and still with his guns!!

    Looking cute, funny and surprisingly menacheese with that cleaver in your hand!!

     
  • At 5/21/2006 12:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice try!

    But to be honest, i feel sleepy in the halfway reading the post... -_-lll

    kekeke...

     
  • At 5/21/2006 01:14:00 AM, Blogger allen said…

    a friend of mine was just telling me in msn bout this book he has.

    the next thing i know, i see the exact same book on your post.

    how coincidental.

     
  • At 5/21/2006 01:40:00 AM, Blogger ~*blurcase*~ said…

    o.O ChunLi?..

    wicked books....juz wicked...i reckon you should go for "who moved my cheese"...recommended...

     
  • At 5/21/2006 02:08:00 AM, Blogger albert said…

    Double eight!

    Looks like your cousin won't be mopping the floor anymore. :(

     
  • At 5/21/2006 03:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahaah. this is so old school cheesaholic style. nice to see it back in full force!

     
  • At 5/21/2006 06:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sasuga cheesie-sama.
    Saigo no shashin... Street Fighter no Chun Li desu ka...? "Yatta!"

    aikawarazu no utsukushii usagi da zo. Kanashii toki mo sabishii toki
    mo cheesie-sama wa koko ni iru. Arigatou gozaimashita.

     
  • At 5/21/2006 10:22:00 AM, Blogger 小东 said…

    nice posting u've! holding knife is cool but dangerous hehe

     
  • At 5/21/2006 01:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice post... u look serious in 2nd n 5th pic..... i m so scared.. haha

     
  • At 5/21/2006 03:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cute lil cousins :P i LOVED the toaster pic (even though suicidal, it's darn cute.. bunny EARS!) ... laughed my butt off at the tickling-armpit bunny cartoon :)

    im a bunny myself :)

    nice to meet you :)

     
  • At 5/21/2006 09:11:00 PM, Blogger Asyraf Lee said…

    2nd pic looks interesting O_O

     
  • At 5/21/2006 10:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn i am a sucker for the bunny years. lol! anyways keep it up!

     
  • At 5/21/2006 10:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    better not waste bunny meat....
    let's do bbq style or a la carte tom yam steamboat...that is after the skin is peel off, let it dry first, b4 we feed it to the birds...

    teeth and eyes, we can use as display or decoration....muahaha..

    Let's make is bunni-O-cide Plan 11

     
  • At 5/22/2006 10:11:00 AM, Blogger Funkye said…

    ur bunny cousin is cute and funny=)

     
  • At 5/22/2006 07:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    holy! dat bunny holding a butcher knife... o.0"

    looks more like getting a revenge than a suicide.. dangerous bunny.. lol..

     
  • At 5/22/2006 07:14:00 PM, Blogger cheesie said…

    A2blog: Next time you all might want to discuss about Jessica Alba? :P

    ~*blurcase*~: Erm, you mean... "Who Cheesed My Cheese"?

    ALbert: Man i tell you, rabbit fur is good stuff for carpet. Anti-static.

    Bunnyhop: Hey let's discuss the preaching sometime!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home